Saturday, March 10, 2012

March Madness = March Sadness

It will begin tomorrow....the most dreaded time of the year....March Madness. Sigh.

The big screen, recliner, and snack cabinet will be the only things my husband can see or hear. I am not allowed to share in this momentous time because I'm too vocal......a problem that has been mentioned during many games. "Do you have to yell at the coaches? I'm trying to hear." Not to mention that college basketball doesn't do much for me.

I will have to find something else to do. I've already painted the entry and finished the decorating in there, filled the picture frames, and cleaned most of the rooms. There are always taxes to work on..... sigh.....

I will be a March Madness Widow which makes me sad. :( I will miss you honey.

Unless this means you won't notice all the stuff I will be doing to fill the void....redecorating, shopping, reading, scrapbooking, gardening..........in which case, please enjoy and I'll find you the remote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Such a fun title right? Just invites one to read more. I read something today that really stuck with me though. It was about the pandemi...