Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Struggle To Juggle - 31 Days of Balance


I am so excited to be participating in this year's Write 31 Days Challenge!! For the next 31 days, I'll be blogging every day, about the struggle we all face to juggle our dreams, family, jobs, health, hobbies, harvest season, ministry and so much more! 

If you are meeting me for the first time, I'm Kim, the Vintage God Girl. Not only do I absolutely adore antiques and vintage everything, I love the meaning of vintage - unique, created during a specific season, special. I believe this description fits all of God's beautiful, amazing daughters (and sons). 

I have one child, a daughter, who just graduated high school. This means I am no longer a homeschooling mom! One less thing to juggle this fall.

My husband is a pretty cool guy. He is a mechanic, which means that all the lights in my car are on, and we 'just don't worry about it." We just celebrated our 6 year anniversary in September. We live a small town in the Midwest, surrounding by corn and bean fields, in a vintage house, filled with vintage and antique things.

Actually, the theme for this month of posts, was my husband's idea. The title was his idea too!! I work from home as an artist, creating all the things. I teach classes on herbs and aromatherapy, as well as bible journaling. I help manage my father's event center, and am active in ministry. As you can tell, balance is a big deal in my world, especially since we are in the middle of garden harvest season.


So follow along, as we walk through all the things together! From lessons I've learned already, to some I am currently learning. I'll be sharing some tips on creating some space in your home and heart, making balancing all the things a little bit easier! 

You can follow along on IG at #write31days!

Day 1 - You're Here!!
Day 2 - Comparison
Day 3 - I Must Confess

2 comments:

  1. love this. You were next to me on the list so I checked you out. Sounds like you juggle a great deal. Looking forward to reading your journey :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks!!! I do, but it's also fun doing 'all the things'. :)

      Delete

Grief

Such a fun title right? Just invites one to read more. I read something today that really stuck with me though. It was about the pandemi...