Thursday, December 13, 2018

Surprising News

Just one week ago, I sat and shared that as of tomorrow, December 15th, we were going to be taking a break from the Studio, as we prepared to share NEW things in January. Men plan - God directs...and as we all know...does what He thinks is best despite our opinions!

This week we had some surprising news and wanted to share......

Baby Hazer - due summer 2019

We are a bit startled by this new development to say the least! If you don't know us, or haven't been following me for long, here is some info - my daughter will be 20 in just 2 months. It was a struggle for her dad & I to become pregnant. In the 20 years since, I have only had 2 other pregnancies, both ending in miscarriages. In fact, when Clark and I got married 7 years ago, I told him that if he planned on having bio-kids, I was not the person to be with! And yet here we are.

God obviously has a plan that He is just now choosing to share with us. SO, the next few weeks will be spent doing some re-figuring and re-working of the game plan for 2019. BUT, virtually every single thing we were working on can & will still move forward exactly as planned. Just maybe a little bit slower than planned.

I feel really good, just a little tired and a lot hungry! As planned, we'll announce all our other NEW stuff at the beginning of January.

In the meantime -

Merry Christmas from the Hazers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grief

Such a fun title right? Just invites one to read more. I read something today that really stuck with me though. It was about the pandemi...